CB786 “Nature Access to All (NatAc)”
Upon the project closure we have published a series of 7 sincere videos on accessible nature trails to all in Kurzeme and the Central Baltic Region. Take a look!
- Episode 1: Lake Būšnieki nature trail – the longest accessible trail in Latvia – with Gustavs and Marta, riding the trail in wheelchairs;
- Episode 2: Lake Liepāja Zirgu island trail with Māris Ceirulis, telling about the accessibility of the trail to people with visual impairment;
- Episode 3: Kalēti Forest Park Priediens on four exciting thematic paths (plants, animals, mushrooms and stingers) for the whole family;
- Episode 4: Kazdanga Park nature trails on wide hiking options in the park and peaceful rest offers for mothers expecting a baby;
- Episode 5: Skrunda trail along the River Venta with one of the strongest man in the world – Daini Zāģeri;
- Episode 6: Alsunga Žibgrava nature trail – with the famous, always joyful and active Suiti women!
- Episode 7, which tells about the nature trails in the Central Balic Region – Latvia, Estonia and Finland, which are accessible to all, incl. wheelchairs users, blind persons, families, seniors.
Videos have been made with support of the Central Baltic Programme 2014-2020 as part of the project CB786 “Nature Access to All” (NatAc).
Information provided by:
Tel.: +371 26567874, email@example.com